Dr. Lesko strives to help you and your firm overcome deceptive defense rhetoric by continually pursuing his post-grad education.
Dr. Mark Lesko is one of the most credentialed Doctors of Chiropractic in the Austin Area that specializes in injury care.
Helping You Objectively Document Soft Tissue Injuries
Dr. Lesko has also attained post-doctorate certification in MRI Spine Interpretation, as well as Accident Re-Construction and Spinal Biomechanical Engineering from the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
To objectify the presence of soft tissue injuries and provide the best care possible to our patients, Dr.Lesko utilizes scientifically validated testing, procedures, and guidelines. These include:
- The most advanced diagnostic testing including MRI as well as Computerized Radiographic Mensuration Analysis (CRMA) to objectively grade the severity of ligament injury.
- Thorough consultation with the patient including present and past pertinent medical history. We triage care and manage patient progress with appropriate referrals to medical specialists
- Periodic and consistent orthopedic and neurological evaluations to document case progression.
- We adhere to nationally recognized care guidelines for whiplash injuries. ( Croft Guidelines, International Chiropractic Association Whiplash Guidelines)
Our Services Available to You and Your Clients:
- Education: Would you like to bring you and your staff “up to speed” with all of the research based information in regards to common med-legal topics? Dr. Lesko would be happy to meet with you and your staff to go over his medical – legal newsletter.
- Case Review and Narrative Reports: All of Dr. Lesko’s cases are concluded with narrative reports, and if indicated impairment rating. Dr. Lesko is also available to provide you Case Review or Plaintiff IME for your more challenging cases.
- Records: If CHRC is the treating facility we make every effort to obtain Hospital/ ER Records and Referring Physician records for your firm.
- Consultation: Dr. Lesko is always available to help answer questions associated with mechanism of injury, causality, and bodily injury.
- IME Rebuttal: Dr. Lesko aggressively rebuts inaccurate IME evaluations performed on your clients.
Specific Questions? Contact Dr. Lesko and he will provide you peer-reviewed medical stature.
Would you like to meet with Dr. Lesko in person? Call us at (512) 835-6077 or email Dr. Lesko directly at [email protected] to set up an appointment.